AMS - New sets 2016

Only nonude models photo sets must be posted here (Archive)
jenshilde
Новые пользователи
Новые пользователи

Re: AMS - New sets 2016

Postby jenshilde » 15 Jul 2016, 20:22

is there no liliana 266 and cherish 287?

did they stop modeling ? i nowhere on the internet found anything of this.

like i heared bianka did quit?

Advertisement
grolsch
Зарегистрированные пользователи

Postby grolsch » 17 Jul 2016, 10:01

hardyram wrote:Hi Grolsch you missed Bianka 195 could you upload it too? thanks alot! :D

oops, of course.

Image Image Image

Here's Bianka 195 (from may 24th 2016)

Download

grolsch

Postby grolsch » 17 Jul 2016, 10:07

jenshilde wrote:is there no liliana 266 and cherish 287?

I don't know if they quit modelling or what, but AMS suddenly decided to stop updating. There's still one set from each model left to be posted (Cherish 287, Liliana 266, Sugar 354, Lolly 384, Trixie 341, ++), I'll probably post them during the next days/weeks......

Image Image Image

hardyram
Новые пользователи
Новые пользователи

Postby hardyram » 17 Jul 2016, 12:04

thank you so much grolsch for keeping us up to date :D and if they dont update the AMS site atm, you can maybe upload the movies for us?

benny
Новые пользователи
Новые пользователи

Postby benny » 17 Jul 2016, 15:14

grolsch wrote:
jenshilde wrote:is there no liliana 266 and cherish 287?

I don't know if they quit modelling or what, but AMS suddenly decided to stop updating. There's still one set from each model left to be posted (Cherish 287, Liliana 266, Sugar 354, Lolly 384, Trixie 341, ++), I'll probably post them during the next days/weeks......

Image Image Image

Do you know about holidays ??

jenshilde
Новые пользователи
Новые пользователи

Postby jenshilde » 17 Jul 2016, 16:52

oh i see... i saw on lilianas site that theres no date for next shedule :O
but i dont think that they quit...
maybe they do a break or something...

would be sad if they stopped because i liked them.. cherish and liliana were the best.

and as always, thank you for posting, thank you that you doing it and lets hope they dont quit.. @onion19@

jtsouth
Новые пользователи
Новые пользователи

Postby jtsouth » 19 Jul 2016, 11:29

Please don't take this wrong because you are very very very much appreciated, but why wait, why not just post the sets? I just really do not see much of a reason to hold back on them because apparently it is done for the web sites.

jenshilde
Новые пользователи
Новые пользователи

Postby jenshilde » 24 Jul 2016, 21:06

grolsch, like i heared lolly and trixies project came to an end in july.. biankas too.. but thats not the case for liliana cherish sugar &&&
they didnt announced such a thing like ending the project. maybe they just do a summer break @onion19@

grolsch

Postby grolsch » 26 Jul 2016, 02:45

jenshilde wrote:grolsch, like i heared lolly and trixies project came to an end in july.. biankas too.. but thats not the case for liliana cherish sugar &&&
they didnt announced such a thing like ending the project. maybe they just do a summer break @onion19@

Yes both Lolly and Trixie were schedueled to end in july, but out of the blue all sites suddenly stopped to update and this message was posted in the member section of each site:

LATEST NEWS:
Dear fans. Sorry for delayed updates, if you read this message all of them should be online now. But we have some other news. Currently all our projects are getting into the "ARCHIVE" condition. That means there will not be any updates, until we will start getting something again. All we have at hand and what was sent to us till now, will be uploaded, including some fresh videos (just watch the announces). Sites that will have few more pics updates - Cherish, Sugar, Trixie. Some of you just bought a subsciption and didnt expect such thing, so we decided to cover this situation and could provide you with a FULL verson video of your choice generated (only full version, that is announced to be requested on this page. you cannot request things that are not announced, because we simply don't have em at hand). In order to request a video, create a ticket according to the main instructions and write that this is special compensation request. Link to one of our sites, to access the ticket system, is located on the top of this page as a banner/link to a model signup page. If you long time customer and aleady requested all full vids from, let's say Cherish, you can request a video from other model (this option available only for people, who signed up before June, 25th). Just send us your active account to what you have and ask, whats available from other model you like. Also if you have a rebilling subscription, you may be wanting to cancel it. Do that either by yourself, or contact us and ask to do that for you or contact the billing dept. If we have any news in future, we wil definitely keep you informed here and on the main pages. But for now, things as is...Thanx for all of your support!

Return to “NoNude Photo Collections (Archive)”